Unfortunately we are now closed until further noticeFind out more
Why Our Pub is Great
The Gough Arms in West Bromwich is a great pub for one simple reason: we make you feel welcome. Whoever you are, whatever you’re in for. You always get a good pint, plenty of food and a friendly smile. We’re a real community pub. Come over during the day and you’ll see groups of friends catching up over pub lunches. Mums bring the kids in for tea after school. The kids’ menu is full of all the things they love, and we’ve sneaked a few veggies in as well. Couples drop by for drinks after work and stay for dinner.
Nothing hits the spot quite like your favourite tipple and lots of tasty pub grub. We’re famous for taking good care of our ales and draught beers. And if you like a cheeky glass of wine or a crafty bottled beer, we’ve got plenty of both for you to choose from. We do all the big favourites on the food menu: burgers, steaks and grills, pub classics, popcorn chicken, and curries with fluffy rice and crispy poppadums. And a Sunday roast that’ll get the thumbs up from everyone—even your nan will have to admit our roasties are top notch!
Whether you’ve got a birthday to celebrate or just love Friday night in the pub, get the party started with fizz and fishbowls or beer pitchers, shots and bombs. We’ve got all the party drinks you’d find in a town centre bar so if you decide to stick around, you definitely won’t be missing anything. And if you’re feeling a bit delicate the next day, we do a mega all day breakfast that’ll get you back on form.
Our Pub Facilities
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
We want to ensure you have the best experience possible when you visit, and our menus continue to offer your favourite pub dishes at an unsurpassed quality.
We always think of those guests who have special dietary requirements when developing our menus so there is always a choice of vegetarian, vegan and NGCI dishes. In addition, we have full allergen information available on pub web pages, via our online app and printed copies in our pubs.
We’re continually innovating to bring you both new tastes and new dishes, whilst ensuring your pub favourites are always available and the best they can be.
I am sure you will agree, there really is something for everyone.
We look forward to welcoming you with a friendly smile, this is your local.View our Menus